You can get a Security System & Savings all with little to no cost to you.
A security system can help you save on your Homeowners insurance. Many Carriers offer discounts for Homes and Apartments with Professionally-Monitored security systems.
Current customers can request an “Insurance Certificate” from their monitoring company and forward the certificate to their Customer Service Representative.
Non-customers can Request a Quote online and submit their “Insurance Certificate”, along with current policy documents.
Details for Security System & Savings:
- The savings on Homeowners insurance will help off-set the cost of a Central Station Monitoring plan.
- Many customers save enough to pay for Central Monitoring completely
- Some customers enjoy enough savings to pay for Central Monitoring AND more!
- Rest easy knowing that you have created a safer environment for you and your loved ones
- Check out an example of the Savings and Safety
Your actual savings depends on your home’s size and location, your insurance carrier, your premiums, and a number of other factors.
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, the average homeowners insurance policy premium is $1211*. As an example, if this is your annual insurance premium, and your insurance carrier offers a 10% insurance discount for a professionally monitored alarm system, you could enjoy a savings of $121 each year on your insurance premium.
The average insurance discount ranges from 2% to 15%* so your actual savings may vary